These are a few of my favorite things, Amy edition!
- Kelo-cote Scare Gel, $ 33. This silicone based scar gel is clinically proven to help reduce and improve the appearance of more that 25 kinds of scars from trauma, wounds, surgical procedures and burns.
- Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion, $94.
Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion is a quick-absorbing hydrating lotion formulated for normal to combination skin to correct and protect your skin's natural protective barrier. It penetrates active ingredient complexes deep into your skin cell layers helping to reverse visible signs of aging.
- Exuviance Skin Caring Foundation $36. This foundation protects your skin from the sun with SPF 15 and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and lines with a patented poly-hydroxy acid. It also moisturizes and protects from signs of premature aging with vitamin E and antioxidants.
- Bremen's Miracle Cream, $49. Miracle cream? You better believe it! Clinical Strength Miracle Cream [for the face] dramatically reduces the appearance of wrinkles, increases cell turnover, helps fade the look of skin discolorations, improves the appearance of skin sagging for a visibly tighter jawline, and promotes the appearance of firmer, more elastic skin. It’s simply the best, all-in-one, clinical strength skin cream you have ever tried or your money back… Period!
- Jane Iredale Amazing Matte Loose Powder, $31. A mattifying finishing powder that will work for all skin types. It is designed to provide a smooth, matte finish and can be used as a finishing powder, touch-up powder or translucent foundation.